self introduction

I am Akinori Ushijima, I was born and grew up in Fukuoka prefecture. I'm 19 years old.
I'm going to specialize ethics and philosophy in the University.
I like watching movies, fishing, reading books and listening music.
Especially, I like modern Japanese literature and French literature.
My favorite writers are Ango Sakaguchi and Kenji Nakagami.  I have read their works many times when I was a high school student.
When it comes to English or American literature, my favorite book is "On the Road" written by Jack Kerouac. I have this book as English version and Japanese version. Both of them is very exciting.

コメント

  1. Hello!
    I also like Ango Sakaguchi very well.
    Let's talk together some day.

    返信削除
  2. I am Akinori Ushijima, I was born and grown up in Fukuoka prefecture.
    I am Akinori Ushijima. I was born and I grew up in Fukuoka Prefecture.

    返信削除
  3. My favorite writer is Ango Sakaguchi and Kenji Nakagami.
    My favorite writers are Ango Sakaguchi and Kenji Nakagami.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Academic Vocabulary in Use 2

my errors