"BACKSTAGE PASS" book review


"Backstage pass!" you shout.
"Ha!" Hugo laughs.
"You don't like stage,huh? OK then, see you backstage!"

 When you encounter your most favorite musician, what do you do?
Scream, cry, hug...or freeze?
If you get a chance to see the musician, what do you do?
You might act boldly; nevertheless, it is very risky.
In this story, the main characters go to their most favorite band's concert and they get a chance to meet the members of the band.
, I was reminded the memory of my favorite band's concert last year. I went to that concert with my friends and we were so excited. With remembering that memory, I really enjoyed this story.


Ito, L. (2015) , Backstage Pass, Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books

コメント

  1. Ito, L. (2015) , Backstage Pass, Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books
    Ito, L. (2015). Backstage Pass. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

    You might act bold nevertheless it is very risky.
    You might act boldly; nevertheless, it is very risky.

    After I finished to read this book,
    After I finished reading this book,

    I was reminded the memory of my favorite band's concert last year.
    I was reminded of my favorite band's concert last year.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

self introduction

Academic Vocabulary in Use 2

my errors